G4X PlugIn ECUs offer the latest in engine management technology, designed to easily maximize the potential from your car.
This ECU fits inside the factory OEM enclosure. Installation is a breeze, with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required for the models listed below.
Designed for the RX7 series 7-8 13BT.
- Please check your connector matches the header in the listed photo before purchasing.
- This ECU works for manual transmissions only.
- Check the features tab for I/O expansion options
FD3S Series 7 RX7
FD3S Series 8 RX7
This ECU will support naturally aspirated, parallel twin or single turbo configurations. Does not support sequential control of the stock twin turbos.
G4X PlugIn Key Features (where applicable):
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- 512 mega bytes data logging memory
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"
I/O Expansion Options:
The following expansion connector inputs/outputs are provided:
Expansion Connector 1
Gnd Sensor Ground Only
+5V Out Low Current +5V Supply
DI8 Digital Input
DI7 Digital Input
An Volt 5 Analog 0-5V input
An Volt 6 Analog 0-5V input
An Volt 7 Analog 0-5V input
An Temp 4 Temperature sensor input
Expansion Connector 2
Ign 8 Ignition 8 Auxiliary Output
Ign 7 Ignition 7 Auxiliary Output
Ign 6 Ignition 6 Auxiliary Output
Ign 5 Ignition 5 Auxiliary Output
An Volt 9 Analog 0-5V input
An Volt 8 Analog 0-5V input
DI10 Digital Input
DI9 Digital Input
Click here to download the user manual.
Click here to download the full Specifications PDF.