The ID1050x is the evolution of the ID1000, and the latest addition to the X-Series. The ID1050x injectors supercede and replace the original ID1000 injectors. It is the most recent offering from the partnership of Injector Dynamics and Bosch Motorsport, and is the result of lessons learned during development of the ID1300x, and ID1700x. Like the ID1300x and ID1700x, the ID1050x is not a modified production component. It is a built to spec motorsport injector, offering optimization of critical operating parameters important to you, the motorsport tuner. Compared to the original ID1000, the ID1050x offers numerous improvements, and is sure to become the new reference. Corrosion resistant internals make it compatible with all known fuels, capable of extended service life with corrosive fuels. Improved internal flow path increases output by 5% without sacrificing low flow performance. Stronger magnetic circuit offers stable operation up to 10 bar. Replaceable inlet filter extends service life.
* Sold in a set of 4 flow-rate and dynamically matched injectors *
- Nominal Flow Rate – 1065cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi)
- Using Gasoline at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 10.0 Bar (145.0 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible With All Known Fuels
- Electrical Connector Style – USCAR