- Control any engine with 2 cylinders, all the way up to 12 cylinders, thanks to:
- 12 injector pins
- 8 ignition pins
- 4 injector/ignition dual role pins
- Access up to 30 auxilary pins (when setup for a 4-cylinder sequential engine):
- 8 dedicated auxiliary pins
- 4 shared e-throttle/H-Bridge pins
- 2 shared wideband heater pins
- Up to 16 from spare injector and ignition drives
- Any unused injector/ignition pins can be used as an auxiliary pin
- All ignition and auxiliary pins are back feed protected.
- 14 analog inputs
- 10 digital inputs
- 4 temperature inputs
- Dual knock inputs
- 2 trigger inputs
- Dedicated ignition switch pin
- 2 x internal wideband lambda controllers
- Dual e-throttle, with internal solid state throttle disconnect relays
- 5v sensor supply
- CAN 1 input now supported via CAN connector
- USB-C (cable included)
- Connect directly to the ECU via built-in Wifi Access Point, or add it to an existing network (Antenna Included)
- Dual CAN (CAN 1 on CAN connector, CAN 2 on header E)
- GPS (antenna included)
- 512MB logging capacity
- Ultra High Speed (250 Channels of Logging, up to 1kHz per channel, up to 100kSamples/s in total)
- GPS Logging - up to 50Hz
The G5 Voodoo Pro supports the following comms standards:
It is now possible to connect to your ECU using a standard USB-C cable, or alternatively by using WiFi.
You can now access CANBUS 2 via its own dedicated pins in Header E freeing up two Digital Inputs.
GPS connectivity can be initialised by simply adding a GPS antenna.