The Link CAN Gauge is a compact OLED gauge for displaying real-time data from your Link ECU’s CAN stream. Supported parameters such as boost pressure, air/fuel ratio, coolant temperature, fuel pressure, ethanol content, etc. can be displayed.
The high contrast OLED display is bright for interior use and dims at night. Configure 1, 2, or 4 gauge layouts on up to 10 different pages. Pages can be scrolled through using the easy to access front buttons. Create customizable warning points, such as the coolant temperature being too high, which trigger a special warning screen and bright LED on the face of the gauge.
Easily customize your CAN Gauge to display the data you want to see with the free to download app (compatible with Android 4.4 or later and Apple iOS). The easy-to-use app works with your smartphone or tablet to wirelessly customize your gauge in minutes and is a lot easier than trying to configure your gauge with only buttons on the front!
• Displays real time data, direct from your Link ECU.
• Has a high contrast OLED display, which dims at night.
• Fully customizable screens, 1,2 or 4 up, on up to ten different pages.
• Customizable warning screens & LED light for low or high warnings such as low oil pressure or high boost pressure.
• Pre-configured to work with all Link G4+/G4X Wire-In and Plugin ECU's.
• Configurable via Smart Phone with included app.
• Compact 52mm (2 inch) size in high quality injection molded housing.
• Connect two or more together in a daisy chain.
• Extremely easy to install and use.
• Compatible with Link CAN Connection Cables
1 x 52mm OLED CAN Gauge
1 x DTM4 CAN Gauge Connection Cable
1 x DTM4 Mating Connector Kit
1 x Mounting Bracket
1 x Quick start Guide
2 x Link Stickers
Click here for the CAN Gauge manual.